Group FX

While I was teaching one of my studets threw this kind of idea...
Could it be possible to have a FX in amount of fixtures running the FX.

So, for example you have a rainbow in a group of fixtures containing 12 fixtures. With this modifier you could limit the FX to one fixture and when you put the modifier to full FX is run on all fixtures.
Parents
  • Like I said it was a bad example. Also, the goal of this is not LED wall FX...
    Though it goes to center of wall (LED 13), but the spreading happens from row to row.

But the main idea was use this for moving lights.
    This example might a bit better...
    You have a row of moving lights and the middle ones are starting to do can-can, then the FX slowly spreads to the whole row...

How can I do that?

I made a few tests, though my console was GMA and I wasn't able to make it. The problem with fanning was that it was giving values too soon to the fixtures in the end of the row.
  • Like I said it was a bad example. Also, the goal of this is not LED wall FX...
    Though it goes to center of wall (LED 13), but the spreading happens from row to row.

But the main idea was use this for moving lights.
    This example might a bit better...
    You have a row of moving lights and the middle ones are starting to do can-can, then the FX slowly spreads to the whole row...

How can I do that?

I made a few tests, though my console was GMA and I wasn't able to make it. The problem with fanning was that it was giving values too soon to the fixtures in the end of the row.
Children
No Data
Related