Enhanced Goto command

Can we have an enhanced Goto function where I can, from the command line, enter the syntax:

List # Goto #

or perhaps also

Scene # Goto
Parents
  • [QUOTE=SourceChild]I agree, just rushing through thought.

Is there a way to use Assert, Release, Pause, and Play beyond more than the chosen master or touch holding a cuelist or scene?

i build my show with all my lists. After finishing programming i use LIST 1 thru 1000 move 6 thru 1005
    After that i record empy cues in the list 1 thru 5. In this empty cue i build comment macro's to release virtual lists. I have a release to release all col loops, all gobo loops, all movements, all dimmer sequences, and a release all virtual lists. it takes a couple of minutes to build and its a great way of fast releasing in on th fly shows.

I use scenes a lot for strobe rates, movevement shape etc etc. i record 4 scenes in a row with different values and scene 5 is a empty scene with a comment macro to release the previous 4 scenes.

Greetings

Frank Verbeek
    Production Partners
  • [QUOTE=SourceChild]I agree, just rushing through thought.

Is there a way to use Assert, Release, Pause, and Play beyond more than the chosen master or touch holding a cuelist or scene?

i build my show with all my lists. After finishing programming i use LIST 1 thru 1000 move 6 thru 1005
    After that i record empy cues in the list 1 thru 5. In this empty cue i build comment macro's to release virtual lists. I have a release to release all col loops, all gobo loops, all movements, all dimmer sequences, and a release all virtual lists. it takes a couple of minutes to build and its a great way of fast releasing in on th fly shows.

I use scenes a lot for strobe rates, movevement shape etc etc. i record 4 scenes in a row with different values and scene 5 is a empty scene with a comment macro to release the previous 4 scenes.

Greetings

Frank Verbeek
    Production Partners
Children
No Data
Related