Enhanced Goto command

Can we have an enhanced Goto function where I can, from the command line, enter the syntax:

List # Goto #

or perhaps also

Scene # Goto
Parents
  • [quote=SourceChild]How about a command line for releasing scenes and cuelists?

I had a live show tuesday with the hog III and i used lot of scenes for all was not loop, chases, dimmer or IFCF faber, the best way, for me, to release a scene is on a second press, press + release is really not practical nor fast and use two hands.

For the lists it's more difficult so command line is great (could have yhe same for scene off course) or we could have a release button on list view so we would select the release button and touch the scene the release button would automatically unselected at the end of the release so next touch on a list will active it.
  • [quote=SourceChild]How about a command line for releasing scenes and cuelists?

I had a live show tuesday with the hog III and i used lot of scenes for all was not loop, chases, dimmer or IFCF faber, the best way, for me, to release a scene is on a second press, press + release is really not practical nor fast and use two hands.

For the lists it's more difficult so command line is great (could have yhe same for scene off course) or we could have a release button on list view so we would select the release button and touch the scene the release button would automatically unselected at the end of the release so next touch on a list will active it.
Children
No Data
Related