Enhanced Goto command

Can we have an enhanced Goto function where I can, from the command line, enter the syntax:

List # Goto #

or perhaps also

Scene # Goto
Parents
  • [quote=SourceChild] This is especially true when building very complex songs where I might be using one page of empty cuelists and macros to trigger litterallty a few dozen cuelists on other pages.

I'm literally making more of an effort to imagine a scenario where I have to use one page of empty cuelists and macros to trigger cuelists on other pages. Actually I don't know what your specific needs are but I reckon that a show built on a page per song basis gives us the flexibility we are looking for. I do believe that most of the times the best solution is the simplest one.
  • [quote=SourceChild] This is especially true when building very complex songs where I might be using one page of empty cuelists and macros to trigger litterallty a few dozen cuelists on other pages.

I'm literally making more of an effort to imagine a scenario where I have to use one page of empty cuelists and macros to trigger cuelists on other pages. Actually I don't know what your specific needs are but I reckon that a show built on a page per song basis gives us the flexibility we are looking for. I do believe that most of the times the best solution is the simplest one.
Children
No Data
Related