Enhanced Goto command

Can we have an enhanced Goto function where I can, from the command line, enter the syntax:

List # Goto #

or perhaps also

Scene # Goto
Parents
  • Todd,

Does the page change preference "leave in background" help you as you jump from page to page? I haven't used it, but it looks like you could change pages just prior to the next song, then the first cue on the new page would have to be a state-type cue to get everything where you want it and stomp all of the virtual lists that are running. Getting beam and position parameters transitioned would still be a challenge, but at least the page change would be painless and operator friendly.

Jim
  • Todd,

Does the page change preference "leave in background" help you as you jump from page to page? I haven't used it, but it looks like you could change pages just prior to the next song, then the first cue on the new page would have to be a state-type cue to get everything where you want it and stomp all of the virtual lists that are running. Getting beam and position parameters transitioned would still be a challenge, but at least the page change would be painless and operator friendly.

Jim
Children
No Data
Related