Going out on a limb here . . .

I remember at one point if i have a group or fixtures selected, the attribute palletes would become useable based on the fixtures selected (at least i remeber this on the hogII). I may be missing something here, but i don't think im getting that anymore . . .
Parents
  • [quote=eboxer]I remember at one point if i have a group or fixtures selected, the attribute palletes would become useable based on the fixtures selected (at least i remeber this on the hogII). I may be missing something here, but i don't think im getting that anymore . . .

Yeah, I noticed this too. Didn't 1.3.x continue to do this? 2.x doesn't seem to.

Remember the palette color enhancements you had logged... Perhaps to reenhance this feature, the code could be written where fixture groups can be color code so that when a group is selected, a window on the used palettes indicates perhaps a color outline for each fixture group or type.
  • [quote=eboxer]I remember at one point if i have a group or fixtures selected, the attribute palletes would become useable based on the fixtures selected (at least i remeber this on the hogII). I may be missing something here, but i don't think im getting that anymore . . .

Yeah, I noticed this too. Didn't 1.3.x continue to do this? 2.x doesn't seem to.

Remember the palette color enhancements you had logged... Perhaps to reenhance this feature, the code could be written where fixture groups can be color code so that when a group is selected, a window on the used palettes indicates perhaps a color outline for each fixture group or type.
Children
No Data
Related