Going out on a limb here . . .

I remember at one point if i have a group or fixtures selected, the attribute palletes would become useable based on the fixtures selected (at least i remeber this on the hogII). I may be missing something here, but i don't think im getting that anymore . . .
Parents
  • I went back and played with it a little more. When auto palettes are generated it works just fine. But lets say i've patched in some scroller dimmer along with some studio spots. The SS auto palette just fine, but i have to go and create the colors by hand for my scroller. When i select the scrollers, the palette announce only shows the scroller colors. But if i select the SS, both the color wheel and scroller colors are available. Granted, it doesnt do anything if i have the SS selected and i use one of the scroller colors . . .

maybe i'm doing something wrong here when i set my scroller palette? But i figured if i create a palette that with only a certain fixture selected, it would only apply to that fixture . . .

EB
  • I went back and played with it a little more. When auto palettes are generated it works just fine. But lets say i've patched in some scroller dimmer along with some studio spots. The SS auto palette just fine, but i have to go and create the colors by hand for my scroller. When i select the scrollers, the palette announce only shows the scroller colors. But if i select the SS, both the color wheel and scroller colors are available. Granted, it doesnt do anything if i have the SS selected and i use one of the scroller colors . . .

maybe i'm doing something wrong here when i set my scroller palette? But i figured if i create a palette that with only a certain fixture selected, it would only apply to that fixture . . .

EB
Children
No Data
Related