Going out on a limb here . . .

I remember at one point if i have a group or fixtures selected, the attribute palletes would become useable based on the fixtures selected (at least i remeber this on the hogII). I may be missing something here, but i don't think im getting that anymore . . .
Parents
  • Eric,

You can build a custom fixture with fixture builder or you can edit colour slot values for a slotted fixture in the edit fixtures window. Both of these will affect the palettes that are generated by auto-palettes.

I believe the generic scroller and scroll dim personalities just use 0-100% for control of the scroller, so you would probably need to actually create a fixture in the fixture builder that has slotted colours if you wanted your scrollers to generate auto-palettes.

I hope this helps.
  • Eric,

You can build a custom fixture with fixture builder or you can edit colour slot values for a slotted fixture in the edit fixtures window. Both of these will affect the palettes that are generated by auto-palettes.

I believe the generic scroller and scroll dim personalities just use 0-100% for control of the scroller, so you would probably need to actually create a fixture in the fixture builder that has slotted colours if you wanted your scrollers to generate auto-palettes.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related