fixture part patching

Today I had to patch a fixture part for the first time on a H3 and found the point and click method quite cumbersom for someone who is used to doing as much off the command line as possable. :poke: I would like to have a double press of the @ key allow me to patch the fixture's second part. Foe example patching a color command: 1@1 (would patch intensity at 1) then 1@@2 (would patch the fixture at 2).
Parents
  • I wonder if there were a way to combine this action into one single keystroke sequence. User #@Intensity@(this currently puts it at a level if I'm not mistaken). But maybe something like User #@Intensity.Fixture whereas you could also specify what universe these items we're going into as with a scroller dim for instance the intensity and scroller are many times in different universes. This would be amazing if there were a way to combine this into a single keystroke sequence.

Eric
  • I wonder if there were a way to combine this action into one single keystroke sequence. User #@Intensity@(this currently puts it at a level if I'm not mistaken). But maybe something like User #@Intensity.Fixture whereas you could also specify what universe these items we're going into as with a scroller dim for instance the intensity and scroller are many times in different universes. This would be amazing if there were a way to combine this into a single keystroke sequence.

Eric
Children
No Data
Related