SHORTCUT KEYBOARD

GOT A SHORT CUT KEYBOARD AND DO NOT SEE THE PROGRAM FOR IT IN MY LIST ON HOG III PC
Parents
  • Derek,

I am unclear as to exactly what you are asking. If you ordered one the HES Hog 3PC keyboards (www.highend.com/products/controllers/Hog3PC_CustomKeyboard.asp) then it should just function with Hog 3PC. There is no where to select a "program" for it on a list.

If you are refering to a programmer wing, there is no configuration required within Hog 3PC either. It should just function once the USB driver is installed via windows. Refer to section 30.1.5 of the Wholehog User manual for further details.

If you have some other device, please let us know what it is and we will try to assist.
  • Derek,

I am unclear as to exactly what you are asking. If you ordered one the HES Hog 3PC keyboards (www.highend.com/products/controllers/Hog3PC_CustomKeyboard.asp) then it should just function with Hog 3PC. There is no where to select a "program" for it on a list.

If you are refering to a programmer wing, there is no configuration required within Hog 3PC either. It should just function once the USB driver is installed via windows. Refer to section 30.1.5 of the Wholehog User manual for further details.

If you have some other device, please let us know what it is and we will try to assist.
Children
No Data
Related