SHORTCUT KEYBOARD

GOT A SHORT CUT KEYBOARD AND DO NOT SEE THE PROGRAM FOR IT IN MY LIST ON HOG III PC
Parents
  • [QUOTE=teerickson;16828]Derek,

Brad is correct. The Hog 3PC keyboard that we sell uses generic Windows keyboard drivers.

If you are having problems using keyboard shortcuts within Hog 3PC, check to make sure keyboard shortcuts are enabled. They can be turned on and off with the Pause / Break key. When keyboard shortcuts are enabled, you will see MAP on the right side of the command line toolbar. When they are disabled, this will read Abc.

I hope this helps.

On macbooks you cannot do this.. ridiculous...
    So i found the program "Auto hotkey" wich will let you script custom macros from any keystroke.

Add this to auto hotkey script:

F12::
    Send, {Pause}
  • [QUOTE=teerickson;16828]Derek,

Brad is correct. The Hog 3PC keyboard that we sell uses generic Windows keyboard drivers.

If you are having problems using keyboard shortcuts within Hog 3PC, check to make sure keyboard shortcuts are enabled. They can be turned on and off with the Pause / Break key. When keyboard shortcuts are enabled, you will see MAP on the right side of the command line toolbar. When they are disabled, this will read Abc.

I hope this helps.

On macbooks you cannot do this.. ridiculous...
    So i found the program "Auto hotkey" wich will let you script custom macros from any keystroke.

Add this to auto hotkey script:

F12::
    Send, {Pause}
Children
No Data
Related