ZIP drive in Hog 3 not up to date anymore!?

I tried to buy ZIP disks yesterday and I saw that it is really difficult to get some in UK. I didn't find a computer store who still stock ZIP disks. Another thing is that you also have to buy a ZIP disk drive to save backup files on your computer or save console software. So I'm just wondering if it doesn't make more sense to change the ZIP drive to a 3,5" FDD!? Is this possible?

Jens
Parents
  • ebuyer and Dabs still sell them in the uk... and do the cheap USB zip drive for a computer at £30 ish... or just look on ebay... there are some at £1.00
    ebay USB Zip search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&_trksid=m37&satitle=usb+zip+drive+250&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D3&sadis=200&fpos=Postcode&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ga10244=10425&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search
    Zip Disk (Pack 10) www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/57260

a little while longer for the USB keys to work.. tom or brad might give us a clue when they have fully tested the new kernel.

ps, 3.5 FDD? most show file sizes when you patch are 1.6mb and please we dont want to go backwards....

if you are still stuck just burn a Backup show file to a CD R/W and use that, i think thats what most people do..
  • ebuyer and Dabs still sell them in the uk... and do the cheap USB zip drive for a computer at £30 ish... or just look on ebay... there are some at £1.00
    ebay USB Zip search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&_trksid=m37&satitle=usb+zip+drive+250&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D3&sadis=200&fpos=Postcode&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ga10244=10425&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search
    Zip Disk (Pack 10) www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/57260

a little while longer for the USB keys to work.. tom or brad might give us a clue when they have fully tested the new kernel.

ps, 3.5 FDD? most show file sizes when you patch are 1.6mb and please we dont want to go backwards....

if you are still stuck just burn a Backup show file to a CD R/W and use that, i think thats what most people do..
Children
No Data
Related