Connect Hog 3 to Wysiwyg w/o DP2000?

Correct me when I'm wrong, but theoretical I can connect my Wysiwyg workstation directly to a Hog 3 console by using cross-over ethernet cable without connecting a DP2000 in the system, right!?

Jens.
Parents
  • Jens,

The Wholehog 3 connectivity driver allows direct connection (over Ethernet) to WYSIWYG, ESP Vision, Martin Show Designer, and Capture. It will work with the Wholehog 3 console, the Hog iPC, and Hog 3PC software. It can be found on the Flying Pig website as a stand-alone installer and is also included on the full install CD image that is available for download. Section 31 of the Wholehog user manual describes how to install and use the connectivity driver.

I hope this helps.
  • Jens,

The Wholehog 3 connectivity driver allows direct connection (over Ethernet) to WYSIWYG, ESP Vision, Martin Show Designer, and Capture. It will work with the Wholehog 3 console, the Hog iPC, and Hog 3PC software. It can be found on the Flying Pig website as a stand-alone installer and is also included on the full install CD image that is available for download. Section 31 of the Wholehog user manual describes how to install and use the connectivity driver.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related