TRACKING SHEET

HI,
Is`t possible to get a tracking sheet ? So for example if you say fix. 1 thru 3 enter. You wil see fix 1 thru 3 in a sheet and here you can see in wich cue it`s used. also you can say i want only see the information pan,tilt and magenta so you can filter the information. If you do shows with 200,300, 500 etc movinglights than sometimes you don`t know if spot number 203 is used in 80 cues before the cue you want to make. if you have a sheet where you can see where this spot is used and with kind of information that will helps you a lot.
Parents
  • You're right Marty,

but i like to have a sheet what contains all the tracking in formation. So that you can see which pallet is used in which ceu. Like what alegrandro said at the top of this topic. It's a sheet where you can see where a specific spot is use and with kind of information it have.

Erik-Jan Berendsen

forums.highend.com/metallic/statusicon/user_offline.gif forums.highend.com/metallic/buttons/report.gif forums.highend.com/metallic/buttons/quote.gif
  • You're right Marty,

but i like to have a sheet what contains all the tracking in formation. So that you can see which pallet is used in which ceu. Like what alegrandro said at the top of this topic. It's a sheet where you can see where a specific spot is use and with kind of information it have.

Erik-Jan Berendsen

forums.highend.com/metallic/statusicon/user_offline.gif forums.highend.com/metallic/buttons/report.gif forums.highend.com/metallic/buttons/quote.gif
Children
No Data
Related