iPC-Installing new XPe Image

Just a quick question. I installed the XPe (8.03) image just fine onto the iPC, but it was my understanding that the newest versions of the iPC panel and Hog3PC software would be installed with it. (I checked the iPC Config panel when it booted, and 3PC is still 1618.) Is that not correct? If not, what files on the cd I burned will upgrade iPC and 3PC?

Thanks in advance.
Parents
  • Hi,
    You don't say if you are doing a partial or full install? Can you clarify.
    It installed correctly for me first time and i have just checked the revision numbers which read correctly.
    I am using this page
    www.flyingpig.com/phpscripts/hogipc/recovery.php
    I downloaded and did a full clean install on an IPC console and the image installed 2.2.1 (1175) Hog3pc and same for IPC 2.2.1(1175).
    Do not remove the CD after the first re-boot of the IPC when you do a full clean install as the process is not fully complete at that point.This caught me out when i first did a full install,if your still having problems maybe try downloading the image file again and re-burn a new iso.

Hope this is of some help
    C
  • Hi,
    You don't say if you are doing a partial or full install? Can you clarify.
    It installed correctly for me first time and i have just checked the revision numbers which read correctly.
    I am using this page
    www.flyingpig.com/phpscripts/hogipc/recovery.php
    I downloaded and did a full clean install on an IPC console and the image installed 2.2.1 (1175) Hog3pc and same for IPC 2.2.1(1175).
    Do not remove the CD after the first re-boot of the IPC when you do a full clean install as the process is not fully complete at that point.This caught me out when i first did a full install,if your still having problems maybe try downloading the image file again and re-burn a new iso.

Hope this is of some help
    C
Children
No Data
Related