iPC-Installing new XPe Image

Just a quick question. I installed the XPe (8.03) image just fine onto the iPC, but it was my understanding that the newest versions of the iPC panel and Hog3PC software would be installed with it. (I checked the iPC Config panel when it booted, and 3PC is still 1618.) Is that not correct? If not, what files on the cd I burned will upgrade iPC and 3PC?

Thanks in advance.
Parents
  • Hi jt,
    i have found from experience it's a whole lot simplier just to do a full clean install and install everything from the ISO.I understand that dosen't answer your question but if you want read the download page that has all the IPC software and follow the instructions very closely including the order in which the software should be installed,of course back up/burn all the shows you want to keep then go for...
    It does take a little more time but it is possible to do partial restores but in my mind clean install will solve a lot most problems and create none and at least you know you are starting from solid ground if you do have problems.
    A good many of the IPC problems cannot be fixed by doing a partial restorse so it's always handy and good housekeeping to keep a ISO disk with every console(well in my world anyway) no matter what,trying to download a 580+gb file in the middle of nowhere with no internet connection can be tricky at times.
    Just my way of doing things.

Regards C
  • Hi jt,
    i have found from experience it's a whole lot simplier just to do a full clean install and install everything from the ISO.I understand that dosen't answer your question but if you want read the download page that has all the IPC software and follow the instructions very closely including the order in which the software should be installed,of course back up/burn all the shows you want to keep then go for...
    It does take a little more time but it is possible to do partial restores but in my mind clean install will solve a lot most problems and create none and at least you know you are starting from solid ground if you do have problems.
    A good many of the IPC problems cannot be fixed by doing a partial restorse so it's always handy and good housekeeping to keep a ISO disk with every console(well in my world anyway) no matter what,trying to download a 580+gb file in the middle of nowhere with no internet connection can be tricky at times.
    Just my way of doing things.

Regards C
Children
No Data
Related