Hog Ipc Restarted?

Hi,

I wanted to know if anyone has every experienced the issue (s) ive been having with an IPC console.

I updated to 1775 and I still get the occasional BSOD. Somtimes, one or two a day, sometimes none. They have said stuff about USB and another msg i could decipher.

When I updated i could not get to XPE 8.3 becuase i could not boot from the CD so i just updated everything on its own (except XPE, which is still 7.9)

So anyway, today i was running a show when the console just restarted. Out of nowhere. No error msg no Blue Screen and no Task List. Just a radom restart. It couldnt have been a power issue because i have the board on a UPS. I have no idea what could have caused it, but it wasnt good. All i was doing at the time was running one cuelist on a master with 2 addition "Scenes" on two other seperate masters.

Anyone have any input.
there was Absolutly no feedback from the console as far as error messages for this issue and it was fine for the rest of the show.

Thanks!
Jon
Parents
  • Tim,
    thanks for the reply. As far as the iso goes, im kind of forgetting about it for now. the show closes on friday, so im not sure it is really worth obsessing over it at this point. The UPS is only a year old, and has always my house ETC expression console up in the past durring power outages. But there wasnt a power failure in the building at the time because nothing else in the building has any problems. I think the board has done this once or twice within the last week but i have not a clue why.
  • Tim,
    thanks for the reply. As far as the iso goes, im kind of forgetting about it for now. the show closes on friday, so im not sure it is really worth obsessing over it at this point. The UPS is only a year old, and has always my house ETC expression console up in the past durring power outages. But there wasnt a power failure in the building at the time because nothing else in the building has any problems. I think the board has done this once or twice within the last week but i have not a clue why.
Children
No Data
Related