Is Hog 3 PC or Hog 2 PC Backwards Compatible

Is the Hog 3 PC or Hog 2 PC backwards compatible with shows files and libraries files from a Hog 1000 or Hog 500?
Parents
  • If it is a show that must be converted for Hog II to Hog 3 email the show to Brad as he mentioned in the previous post. Due to the differences in the program some things may not be able to be converted. Granted the FX engine is different but I have had no problems getting the FX I want with a little practice and a firm understanding of groups and buddying. I have programed several shows on Hog 3 that use cuelist macros to trigger other cuelists that may have a special effect or an elaborate chase that you could never reproduce with a fx engine. Please give us a little more information about the issues you are having and the members of the forum and High End staff will certainly do our best at solving them.
  • If it is a show that must be converted for Hog II to Hog 3 email the show to Brad as he mentioned in the previous post. Due to the differences in the program some things may not be able to be converted. Granted the FX engine is different but I have had no problems getting the FX I want with a little practice and a firm understanding of groups and buddying. I have programed several shows on Hog 3 that use cuelist macros to trigger other cuelists that may have a special effect or an elaborate chase that you could never reproduce with a fx engine. Please give us a little more information about the issues you are having and the members of the forum and High End staff will certainly do our best at solving them.
Children
No Data
Related