Road Hog questions

Does the Road Hog support additional monitors and if so, touchscreen capable?
Why does it not support DMX widgets? If it's windows XP embedded and is using the normal Hog III software, it should support any USB expansion that any IPC, PC, or other Hog III compatible console will.
Parents
  • The Roadhog does NOT support additional monitors. I originally thought this was a hinderance, but once you use the console, it's really not needed. Just setup your views appropriately (additive or no) and use the keyboard shortcuts (Open 1 [View1], Open 2 [View2]) and it's really quick and easy to use. I now find myself using the key shortcuts on the III also...quicker than reaching up for the buttons sometimes.

As far as widgets, I can't answer that...it was primarily designated as a Hog 1000 type replacement and those were only 2 universes. I feel that if you were going to go more than 4 universes, you would jump to either a III or iPC anyway, but that's just my two cents.

J
  • The Roadhog does NOT support additional monitors. I originally thought this was a hinderance, but once you use the console, it's really not needed. Just setup your views appropriately (additive or no) and use the keyboard shortcuts (Open 1 [View1], Open 2 [View2]) and it's really quick and easy to use. I now find myself using the key shortcuts on the III also...quicker than reaching up for the buttons sometimes.

As far as widgets, I can't answer that...it was primarily designated as a Hog 1000 type replacement and those were only 2 universes. I feel that if you were going to go more than 4 universes, you would jump to either a III or iPC anyway, but that's just my two cents.

J
Children
No Data
Related