Road Hog questions

Does the Road Hog support additional monitors and if so, touchscreen capable?
Why does it not support DMX widgets? If it's windows XP embedded and is using the normal Hog III software, it should support any USB expansion that any IPC, PC, or other Hog III compatible console will.
Parents
  • Also marty you forgot to state that the console is more stable due to it not running unnessory software. I to looked at the pc option and as soon as i heardc of the up comming release of the roadhog that went out the window. I bought my roadhog with out having a chance of demoing the unit as I am in Australia and I am lead to beleive that we bought the first. No I have the unit out all the time where as our hog 1ks are slowing down when customers see the newwer unit. I have no issue with buying a few more in the comming months.
  • Also marty you forgot to state that the console is more stable due to it not running unnessory software. I to looked at the pc option and as soon as i heardc of the up comming release of the roadhog that went out the window. I bought my roadhog with out having a chance of demoing the unit as I am in Australia and I am lead to beleive that we bought the first. No I have the unit out all the time where as our hog 1ks are slowing down when customers see the newwer unit. I have no issue with buying a few more in the comming months.
Children
No Data
Related