TIMING WITH UPDATE

HI,

If I use update for a cue sometimes the time will update with 0 sec instead of the default time 2 sec.
Parents
  • Hi Crhis. Did a little bit of further digging and it's just like you said.
    If I open the cue editor after updating i can see I've got 2 sec for intensity but not in the cuelist spreadsheet. In the cue editor if I select fade cells and type in 2 sec again and update straight after then I have the intensity fade in time updated in the cuelist spreadsheet as well.

One workaround I've found is holding the update button down and select timing that for some strange reason is not selected.
    If I update this way then my default intens:hogsign: ity time is merged as expected!

Marco
  • Hi Crhis. Did a little bit of further digging and it's just like you said.
    If I open the cue editor after updating i can see I've got 2 sec for intensity but not in the cuelist spreadsheet. In the cue editor if I select fade cells and type in 2 sec again and update straight after then I have the intensity fade in time updated in the cuelist spreadsheet as well.

One workaround I've found is holding the update button down and select timing that for some strange reason is not selected.
    If I update this way then my default intens:hogsign: ity time is merged as expected!

Marco
Children
No Data
Related