Two Hog on the same Network

Hi,
A freind start a new tour next month and had choose two hog III, one for the moving lights and other one for video and Laser control.

He will use the two hog on the same network with the same show,
Is there a way to control just moving lights with hog 1 and just video and laser with hog II?
is there a way during the show to quickly control all with the same hog?This is his firts questions, i will come back soon :D

Thanks
Steph
Parents
  • Steph,

Keep in mind that the second console is only networked to the server console(1st Console). It will not store show info on it's hard drive. All data is saved on the server console. This is not the same as a backup console that can take over the show if console 1 goes down.
    You can run the show from either console, just remember that even if you run the show from the second console, it is getting its info from the first (server) console.
    Also, it's been my experience that patching addtions and changes should be made on the server console. I have had issues when messing with the patch on the second console.
  • Steph,

Keep in mind that the second console is only networked to the server console(1st Console). It will not store show info on it's hard drive. All data is saved on the server console. This is not the same as a backup console that can take over the show if console 1 goes down.
    You can run the show from either console, just remember that even if you run the show from the second console, it is getting its info from the first (server) console.
    Also, it's been my experience that patching addtions and changes should be made on the server console. I have had issues when messing with the patch on the second console.
Children
No Data
Related