i loose my user fixtures in new shows

we have some LED par cans chinesse brand in our country and the library doesn´t have these fixtures loaded in.
so, i went to "built fixtures" and edit it from and existing fixture (the american dj LED par can) and works OK.
but when i load a new show the fixture is gone and i have to do all the process again
my question is... how do i keep any new fixture i create on the user fixtures option of the pacht menu? so if i made any new fixture, it apeear on any new show its loaded on the board.

thank a lot
Parents
  • Gianfranco,

To make things easier until we get these fixtures added to the Wholehog fixture library, you could create a new show, create or merge the fixtures you need, create any generic palettes that you use in all of your shows, then back up this show file. You can then load this backup as your starting show whenever you go out to program a new show so that you don't have to merge your custom fixtures and create your basic palettes every time.

I hope this helps.
  • Gianfranco,

To make things easier until we get these fixtures added to the Wholehog fixture library, you could create a new show, create or merge the fixtures you need, create any generic palettes that you use in all of your shows, then back up this show file. You can then load this backup as your starting show whenever you go out to program a new show so that you don't have to merge your custom fixtures and create your basic palettes every time.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related