Possible bug. 2.2.2 -Patch window

Over the last coupple of weeks, i've had some crashes on the roadhog, and the 3pc.. Every now and then when i open the paatchwindow, the desktop crashes, and becomes black.. i can restart the desktop, so it's not a big issue.. It happens the moment i press "patch".. never the first time, but after i've been into the patch window and repatched/removed/added something a coupple of times.. No error message. I think it came with 2.2.2. it's been happening with different shows, different consoles.
Parents
  • Do you notice this happening more frequently when certain windows are open as you open the patch window? Casual crashing when opening the patch window is a major issue that we need to track down as soon as possible. Anders, the next time you get this to happen please be sure to get the dmp file from the logs folder and upload it to us. Those files take a lot of guess work out of these random/hard to find crashes. Thanks for your report and hard work.
  • Do you notice this happening more frequently when certain windows are open as you open the patch window? Casual crashing when opening the patch window is a major issue that we need to track down as soon as possible. Anders, the next time you get this to happen please be sure to get the dmp file from the logs folder and upload it to us. Those files take a lot of guess work out of these random/hard to find crashes. Thanks for your report and hard work.
Children
No Data
Related