Congrats on 'Full Boar'

Congratulations to the entire Hog 3 team at HES on your release of the new 'Full Boar' console.

Looks like another great addition to the product family!

-Phil
Parents
  • The Road Hog should have always been able to use external monitors and expand dmx and have artnet cabability. The DVD drive is just a gadget that could be there or not. I think we talked about this before and you made a big case on how the board was limited to make it affordable.
    Funny how this new console comes out not too long after our discussions on this and how everyone I know has been saying the same thing!
    Just like the X-spot. Releasing something that just isn't quite finished yet.
    Sad part of the X-spot is that it will never get the opportunity to be finished cause it's already scrapped.:dunno:
  • The Road Hog should have always been able to use external monitors and expand dmx and have artnet cabability. The DVD drive is just a gadget that could be there or not. I think we talked about this before and you made a big case on how the board was limited to make it affordable.
    Funny how this new console comes out not too long after our discussions on this and how everyone I know has been saying the same thing!
    Just like the X-spot. Releasing something that just isn't quite finished yet.
    Sad part of the X-spot is that it will never get the opportunity to be finished cause it's already scrapped.:dunno:
Children
No Data
Related