Congrats on 'Full Boar'

Congratulations to the entire Hog 3 team at HES on your release of the new 'Full Boar' console.

Looks like another great addition to the product family!

-Phil
Parents
  • [quote=doller]hi Brad,
    we have a hog 3 console .has he a limeted life now?Boar has the same features and cheaper.

This is one of the statements many are making about the Hog systems in general. The Hog 3 was way over priced to begin with.
    Then Road Hog came out with it's non expandability for no good reason. I and others made comments to that affect and suddenly the Full Boar hit the market. Things that make you go Hmmmmm!
    Hog PC was the best console release until Full Boar. But with the price tag still not realistic, Hog PC will still be the favorite.
    $14k can get you all your wings,super widget, touch monitors, and tower or you can spend $11k for the non expanding Road Hog and $23k for the Full Boar......Hmmmmm. Anyone want to take a guess on the best value here? The flagship Hog 3 wouldn't even be a consideration at it's price point!
    Grand MA is a good console indeed, however I can put together 3 PC systems for the cost of one of those consoles and make more revenue and support more events.
    Not sure however what the major beef would be on the actual systems operation. There are times when there may be a small issue or bug, however I get great support from High End and nothing has ever caused a show to crash or not function.
  • [quote=doller]hi Brad,
    we have a hog 3 console .has he a limeted life now?Boar has the same features and cheaper.

This is one of the statements many are making about the Hog systems in general. The Hog 3 was way over priced to begin with.
    Then Road Hog came out with it's non expandability for no good reason. I and others made comments to that affect and suddenly the Full Boar hit the market. Things that make you go Hmmmmm!
    Hog PC was the best console release until Full Boar. But with the price tag still not realistic, Hog PC will still be the favorite.
    $14k can get you all your wings,super widget, touch monitors, and tower or you can spend $11k for the non expanding Road Hog and $23k for the Full Boar......Hmmmmm. Anyone want to take a guess on the best value here? The flagship Hog 3 wouldn't even be a consideration at it's price point!
    Grand MA is a good console indeed, however I can put together 3 PC systems for the cost of one of those consoles and make more revenue and support more events.
    Not sure however what the major beef would be on the actual systems operation. There are times when there may be a small issue or bug, however I get great support from High End and nothing has ever caused a show to crash or not function.
Children
No Data
Related