Congrats on 'Full Boar'

Congratulations to the entire Hog 3 team at HES on your release of the new 'Full Boar' console.

Looks like another great addition to the product family!

-Phil
Parents
  • Can I just add to this thread please...

I have a Full Boar half way through its one week demo with me. It is here for the company I do some ML service work for, but I set it up with the Regional Sales Manager, so it is with me, anyway... I really do have to say a big well done. I have used a Hog 3, iPC and H3PC so far. I loved them, however the Full Boar - WOW!

No speed issues
    Price point in comparison with the Road Hog is awesome, (seriously, check with your local dealer, you will be nicely surprised!)
    Output... Art-Net, Hog-Net, direct output AND widget options!
    Speed of updating. I just updated from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5 in literally a few minutes - heaven!
    Road case as standard, that Road case is not going to be destroyed in a hurry, it is so robust!
    Midi in, out AND thru.
    On Board SMPTE without the need for a widget or IOP.
    Nice little FPS pen drive, I do love mine :D

In fact the only downside of the console is that it is impossible to take it on a train/tube/metro. I did it this morning (just). I walked 1 mile with the console to the station = knackered! It would be different with the H3 because it is sleeker. The Full Boar is bulkier. But at the end of the day, I only took it on the train because I can’t drive. 9 times out of 10 it will be in a truck being carted from venue to venue.

Anybody who is thinking of buying a Full Boar.... BUY IT!! I can honestly say I am very pleased I have access to such a product!

Best Regards,
  • Can I just add to this thread please...

I have a Full Boar half way through its one week demo with me. It is here for the company I do some ML service work for, but I set it up with the Regional Sales Manager, so it is with me, anyway... I really do have to say a big well done. I have used a Hog 3, iPC and H3PC so far. I loved them, however the Full Boar - WOW!

No speed issues
    Price point in comparison with the Road Hog is awesome, (seriously, check with your local dealer, you will be nicely surprised!)
    Output... Art-Net, Hog-Net, direct output AND widget options!
    Speed of updating. I just updated from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5 in literally a few minutes - heaven!
    Road case as standard, that Road case is not going to be destroyed in a hurry, it is so robust!
    Midi in, out AND thru.
    On Board SMPTE without the need for a widget or IOP.
    Nice little FPS pen drive, I do love mine :D

In fact the only downside of the console is that it is impossible to take it on a train/tube/metro. I did it this morning (just). I walked 1 mile with the console to the station = knackered! It would be different with the H3 because it is sleeker. The Full Boar is bulkier. But at the end of the day, I only took it on the train because I can’t drive. 9 times out of 10 it will be in a truck being carted from venue to venue.

Anybody who is thinking of buying a Full Boar.... BUY IT!! I can honestly say I am very pleased I have access to such a product!

Best Regards,
Children
No Data
Related