Editing Cue Fade Times

Occasionally I want to edit the Fade times in a cue that already exists.
Like change the Position Times.

I go CUE 1 COPY ENTER to bring the cue into the programmer.
Then I edit the fade times.
I then do MERGE CUE 1 ENTER

But it doesn't merge the Fade Times into the Cue :confused:

The only way I can get it into the cue is to SELECT ALL, TOUCH, and REPLACE the Cue.

If I edit the Intensity it MERGEs ok.

Bug?
I have seen this for the past several years, but just never got around to asking about it.

Should I be editing the Cue Fade Times a different way?

I thought of this again because I was testing the new MARK feature.

Cat
Parents
  • Chris,
    Since the Wholehog OS allows users to have multiple editors (programmer, cue, scene, etc) it is not necessary to copy the cue into the programmer to edit the cue's timing.

What I would recommend is Opening the Cue, Editing Times, then Updating. This can be accomplished by typing Cue # Open or if you'd like to edit the cue you're currently outputting you can simply double tap the Cue Key.

There are also other ways to update timing but this method is closest to what you are trying to do.
  • Chris,
    Since the Wholehog OS allows users to have multiple editors (programmer, cue, scene, etc) it is not necessary to copy the cue into the programmer to edit the cue's timing.

What I would recommend is Opening the Cue, Editing Times, then Updating. This can be accomplished by typing Cue # Open or if you'd like to edit the cue you're currently outputting you can simply double tap the Cue Key.

There are also other ways to update timing but this method is closest to what you are trying to do.
Children
No Data
Related