Expansion Wing Playback Bars

OK, I'm sure I'm being stupid here, I can get my playback bars to show up on the playback wing (10 faders) -- How do I do it for the full size expansion wing? Way to many faders to keep track of cuelists on.

:hogsign:
Parents
  • Hi,
    used a big wing recently and from what i remember it is much the same as a 10fader USB wing except it splits the big wing into 4 wings.

Top left
    Bottom left
    Top Right
    Bottom Right

you would select as per USB wing,so wing "1147" would be top left,"1148" would be bottom left etc etc,
    Only issue was keeping the wings in the correct order after i re-booted the IPC the every day but i'm sure that was me rather than the console.
    Fantastic thing to have at a festival and made my life so much easier being able to lay everything out on one page.

C
  • Hi,
    used a big wing recently and from what i remember it is much the same as a 10fader USB wing except it splits the big wing into 4 wings.

Top left
    Bottom left
    Top Right
    Bottom Right

you would select as per USB wing,so wing "1147" would be top left,"1148" would be bottom left etc etc,
    Only issue was keeping the wings in the correct order after i re-booted the IPC the every day but i'm sure that was me rather than the console.
    Fantastic thing to have at a festival and made my life so much easier being able to lay everything out on one page.

C
Children
No Data
Related