iPC Restore without external keyboard

So, I'm trying to restore an iPC with the newest image, but I don't have an external keyboard handy. I had kind of assumed that I could press any key on the front panel to get into the restore CD, but that doesn't seem to be working.

Is there a way to restore the console from the restore CD without having a keyboard attached?

PG
Parents
  • Ok,
    what about an ISO disc that will install automatically without the keyboard prompt available as an alternative download option?
    Would it be possible to have a prompt file available only on a USB stick or similar a bit like the prefs for Hog III DL-2 or is this still chicken V egg .
    So you would have to have the prompt file and the iso in the console at the same time to avoid any nasty stuff.

thanks C
  • Ok,
    what about an ISO disc that will install automatically without the keyboard prompt available as an alternative download option?
    Would it be possible to have a prompt file available only on a USB stick or similar a bit like the prefs for Hog III DL-2 or is this still chicken V egg .
    So you would have to have the prompt file and the iso in the console at the same time to avoid any nasty stuff.

thanks C
Children
No Data
Related