iPC Restore without external keyboard

So, I'm trying to restore an iPC with the newest image, but I don't have an external keyboard handy. I had kind of assumed that I could press any key on the front panel to get into the restore CD, but that doesn't seem to be working.

Is there a way to restore the console from the restore CD without having a keyboard attached?

PG
Parents
  • This all makes sense Eric. It's obviously not a regular problem, and I've been properly chided by Brad for not having a keyboard in my (ever-growing) bag at all times.

Of course, if a brilliant solution presents itself at some point, I think it would be swell.

Yes...swell.

Have a great day, and thanks - as always - for the informative feedback. I know that everyone in the community appreciates how much you and the entire Hog team work to be available to and forthright with the end users.

Cheers,

Phil
  • This all makes sense Eric. It's obviously not a regular problem, and I've been properly chided by Brad for not having a keyboard in my (ever-growing) bag at all times.

Of course, if a brilliant solution presents itself at some point, I think it would be swell.

Yes...swell.

Have a great day, and thanks - as always - for the informative feedback. I know that everyone in the community appreciates how much you and the entire Hog team work to be available to and forthright with the end users.

Cheers,

Phil
Children
No Data
Related