(1949)Bug Report: IFCB don't recall values after clear

Name: Mocret Stéphane
Date:29/02/2008
Software Version and build number:V2.3.2(b1949)
Number of displays:0
Connected USB Devices:0
Networked Devices:1 DP2000

In master 4 I have an cue with fixture 1 @ full and some Pan/Tilt values, IFCB mater option is selected

1) I put the master of the list at full and after I put it at a value between 1 to 99% (values are purple in output window so in release state), dimmer and pan/tilt have some values defined by master position (values are purple in output window so in release state).

2) I put dimmer of Fixture 1 @ 0 in programmer.

3) Clear

The dimmer stay at 0 as it should come back to fader 4 value.
It is the same if i put any values for dimer in programmer.
I also made the test with Pan/tilt it is the same for all parameters.

Steph
Parents
  • iPC (1932)

I was also playing with IPCB the other day and was getting some behavior I was not expecting (although I must qualify this as being the first time I've tried out IPCB and there may have been programmer error.)

1) on an Intensity fader I have a couple Mac250 Entours @ full

2) on an IPCB fader (cuelist) I have strobe @ 4Hz Random for the Macs

3) as I move up IPCB fader up from 0%, the lights start strobing randomly but it is immediately at the 4Hz rate: there is no noticable change as fader increases (despite my output window indicating a change in strobe rate as expected given fader position)

4) after reaching 100% on the IPCB fader and start bringing it down, strobe is no longer random but synchronized across fixtures. Output window confirms this as no longer listing "random" output. Strobe rate from instruments remains at 4Hz regardless of fader position although output window indicates a changing strobe rate.

So is this a bug, or did I am doing something wrong, or is this expected behavior?

Thanks.
  • iPC (1932)

I was also playing with IPCB the other day and was getting some behavior I was not expecting (although I must qualify this as being the first time I've tried out IPCB and there may have been programmer error.)

1) on an Intensity fader I have a couple Mac250 Entours @ full

2) on an IPCB fader (cuelist) I have strobe @ 4Hz Random for the Macs

3) as I move up IPCB fader up from 0%, the lights start strobing randomly but it is immediately at the 4Hz rate: there is no noticable change as fader increases (despite my output window indicating a change in strobe rate as expected given fader position)

4) after reaching 100% on the IPCB fader and start bringing it down, strobe is no longer random but synchronized across fixtures. Output window confirms this as no longer listing "random" output. Strobe rate from instruments remains at 4Hz regardless of fader position although output window indicates a changing strobe rate.

So is this a bug, or did I am doing something wrong, or is this expected behavior?

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related