Theatrical Programming

I know how to records cues and cue lists, but is there an easy trick or function set up so that all the attributes are never tracked cue to cue? to basically globally turn that off? it seems that you have to hit the functions each time, is this correct?
thanks
Parents
  • Hello-
    There are several options that allow you to go non-tracking. It sounds like you've already found the non-tracking cue option (deselecting "Forward" from the Record Command Line). Here are 2 more:

To turn tracking off on a cuelist by cuelist basis: open your cuelist's OPTIONS window and turn on "Cue Only."

To turn tracking off for all further cuelists in your showfile, you can go into the PREFERENCES window, select PROGRAMMING and check "Default Track Forwards to Off." (Don't forget to click OK or APPLY to save this)

That being said, if you are using automated fixtures or media servers, I'd encourage you not to disregard tracking. Going non-tracking may be the easiest solution for you when working with desk channels- but is usually not the case for fixtures with multiple parameters.
    Thanks
    Cat
  • Hello-
    There are several options that allow you to go non-tracking. It sounds like you've already found the non-tracking cue option (deselecting "Forward" from the Record Command Line). Here are 2 more:

To turn tracking off on a cuelist by cuelist basis: open your cuelist's OPTIONS window and turn on "Cue Only."

To turn tracking off for all further cuelists in your showfile, you can go into the PREFERENCES window, select PROGRAMMING and check "Default Track Forwards to Off." (Don't forget to click OK or APPLY to save this)

That being said, if you are using automated fixtures or media servers, I'd encourage you not to disregard tracking. Going non-tracking may be the easiest solution for you when working with desk channels- but is usually not the case for fixtures with multiple parameters.
    Thanks
    Cat
Children
No Data
Related