How to Program LED Battens

Does anyone have any tips/tricks on programming LED Battens (specifically stagebars) on the Hog3?

I want to set a base colour (for example blue) and have random strips of another colour (for example green) run through it .

Diagram:
|||||:::::||||||||::::|||||||:::|||||:||:|||::::||:::::|||||||||||:::::::::||||||::::::

Green moving >>>

||=Blue
::=Green

(The diagram represents a row of stagebars)

When would you use, HSI as opposed to RGB? Which is the easiest to work with?

I posted a similar question to this on the LN, but didn't get an answer. It would be much appreciated if I could get help here.

Cheers,
Jared
Parents
  • hi Jared, just read your post, maybe you already figgered this out already

first make 2 different colours and record as: fxcol1 and fxcol2 in your colourpallet

then make a quelist with step 1 all fxcol1

then make a 2nd quelist with the pattern you want ( split times or just steps with colour-info ) using fxcol2. I usually most of the time just make different steps in case of adjusting
    set both lists to ltp

you can also use chase direction / random / que only to get different looks from quelist 2

in this way if you want a new colourloop, just make a new colour for all "fixtures", and update fxcol1 or fxcol2, and your quelist will look as new...
  • hi Jared, just read your post, maybe you already figgered this out already

first make 2 different colours and record as: fxcol1 and fxcol2 in your colourpallet

then make a quelist with step 1 all fxcol1

then make a 2nd quelist with the pattern you want ( split times or just steps with colour-info ) using fxcol2. I usually most of the time just make different steps in case of adjusting
    set both lists to ltp

you can also use chase direction / random / que only to get different looks from quelist 2

in this way if you want a new colourloop, just make a new colour for all "fixtures", and update fxcol1 or fxcol2, and your quelist will look as new...
Children
No Data
Related