Cannot get WYSYWYG to connect to HOG3PC

I am using WYSIWYG 21 on my laptop running HOG3PC 2.3.1 (b1932) with the WholeHog connectivity driver version 1.08. I have two DMX Widgets.

I run HOG3PC first and load my show. I then run WYSIWYG and the connectivity window pops up and shows Status: Running, a session address, and Info: Outputs Active. Port 6600 and User Number 1.

I have WYSIWYG set with two universes A and B. My conventionals are patched into A and my movers into B. I have a WholeHog III DP device added in the Device Manager and have bound universe A to Output 1 and universe B to Output 2 with the Address Field set to 1.

When I press Connect, I get a green dot below my System Tray Hog Icon and "WholeHog III DP: / " in the Live Module Status line of WYSIWYG.

However, no output. My Grand Master is up on the HOG. I have "connect on load" set in WYSIWYG and when I save the file and reload WYSIWYG I get the error message:

"Could not connect the following consoles: WholeHog III DP ; "

What am I missing?
Parents
  • All of my movers and conventionals work in the WYSIWYG visualizer (Live) when I move them or bring up intensities on the HOG. However, none of the parameters work from the WYSIWYG side in the Live module.

This time I fired up WYSIWYG first and then the HOG and then connected in WYSIWYG. It is still only one way communication.

BTW, for this lab demo I'm using 2 VL2500 spots, 2 VL2500 wash, 1 Robe 250AT Spot and 36 ETC Smartpack dimmers.

I have the MS Loopback Adapter installed but deactivated right now and I'm using a wireless connection. I use the Loopback while using the HOG for performances. I tried it with the Loopback adapter enabled and it is the same behavior.

I've also noticed that when I select a conventional fixture in WYSIWYG Live, it comes into the HOG Programmer window. Intensity doesn't work but the channel is highlighted. Movers don't show up in the Programmer when selected though.
  • All of my movers and conventionals work in the WYSIWYG visualizer (Live) when I move them or bring up intensities on the HOG. However, none of the parameters work from the WYSIWYG side in the Live module.

This time I fired up WYSIWYG first and then the HOG and then connected in WYSIWYG. It is still only one way communication.

BTW, for this lab demo I'm using 2 VL2500 spots, 2 VL2500 wash, 1 Robe 250AT Spot and 36 ETC Smartpack dimmers.

I have the MS Loopback Adapter installed but deactivated right now and I'm using a wireless connection. I use the Loopback while using the HOG for performances. I tried it with the Loopback adapter enabled and it is the same behavior.

I've also noticed that when I select a conventional fixture in WYSIWYG Live, it comes into the HOG Programmer window. Intensity doesn't work but the channel is highlighted. Movers don't show up in the Programmer when selected though.
Children
No Data
Related