Hog Ipc in the cold

hi there.

has anyone had any experience using the IPC and touchscreens in cold weather. I have an outdoor festival coming up where I will be using one up on the deck of a ski resort outdoors. It is probable it will get below 0 degrees celcius. (32 degrees farenheit)

Does anyone have any tips or tricks for keeping screens insulated or anything???

cheers
Parents
  • Hi Marty
    0°Celsius !
    Loaded v3.0.0 - everything ok with the software, but control panel problems remain. If we keep the console in a warm room we have no problems, but if we keep it in a cold environment, more or less 5° C, we are sure to have the problem. This is resulting from tests that we are doing in our shop. I'm sure that it's depending from the hardware.
    We are needing to use the board outdoors because we are programming some achitectural video shows outdoors.
    We are working around the problem running the show on a PC but we are in northern Italy, not in Alaska and it's the first time we have this kind of problems with a light board outdoors. Catalyst server and all the other equipments are working perfectly even if kept in a cold environment for a month.
    Any suggestion's from HES ?:)
    Ciao
    Sandro & Stefano
  • Hi Marty
    0°Celsius !
    Loaded v3.0.0 - everything ok with the software, but control panel problems remain. If we keep the console in a warm room we have no problems, but if we keep it in a cold environment, more or less 5° C, we are sure to have the problem. This is resulting from tests that we are doing in our shop. I'm sure that it's depending from the hardware.
    We are needing to use the board outdoors because we are programming some achitectural video shows outdoors.
    We are working around the problem running the show on a PC but we are in northern Italy, not in Alaska and it's the first time we have this kind of problems with a light board outdoors. Catalyst server and all the other equipments are working perfectly even if kept in a cold environment for a month.
    Any suggestion's from HES ?:)
    Ciao
    Sandro & Stefano
Children
No Data
Related