class fps::runtime error

Hog 3 PC has stopped working. I get an error message 'class fps::runtime error' each time I try to load a show or start a new show. Is there a fix for this other than a re-install of Windows? I have just upgraded to 2.50 but the error persists.
Parents
  • Class FPS, for me at least, has always dealt with a network error. I usually check to make sure that any network devices that are not connected to a network are DISABLED and this usually fixes the problem.

For example...in my laptop I have a WLAN card, a LAN card, and the FPS loopback driver(which is now installed automatically with Hog3PC). When I am in a location where there are no wireless or wired networks avalible, I DISABLE both the WLAN and LAN cards and I am sure that the FPS loopback utility is ENABLED. This fixes the problem for me.

TO Enable/Disable network devices in windows xp...click start, control panel. In coltrol panel, click network connections. In the network connections page, you should be able to right click all of the unused network utilities and disable them.

I always tend to use the Loopback adapter for my shows, unless I am using DP2000s, or are networking to other consoles/computers. The loopback adapter is stabe and I cannot be dropped off its network connection.

Hopefully this helps solve your problem...Let me know if you need any more help.
  • Class FPS, for me at least, has always dealt with a network error. I usually check to make sure that any network devices that are not connected to a network are DISABLED and this usually fixes the problem.

For example...in my laptop I have a WLAN card, a LAN card, and the FPS loopback driver(which is now installed automatically with Hog3PC). When I am in a location where there are no wireless or wired networks avalible, I DISABLE both the WLAN and LAN cards and I am sure that the FPS loopback utility is ENABLED. This fixes the problem for me.

TO Enable/Disable network devices in windows xp...click start, control panel. In coltrol panel, click network connections. In the network connections page, you should be able to right click all of the unused network utilities and disable them.

I always tend to use the Loopback adapter for my shows, unless I am using DP2000s, or are networking to other consoles/computers. The loopback adapter is stabe and I cannot be dropped off its network connection.

Hopefully this helps solve your problem...Let me know if you need any more help.
Children
No Data
Related