class fps::runtime error

Hog 3 PC has stopped working. I get an error message 'class fps::runtime error' each time I try to load a show or start a new show. Is there a fix for this other than a re-install of Windows? I have just upgraded to 2.50 but the error persists.
Parents
  • Sounds like a valid loopback IP address. My next troubleshooting step would be to delete or move all of the files currently in the Hog3PC Show folder and then delete the Hog3PC Show folder. Then restart Hog3PC and try loading a new show. This should create a brand new Shows folder in the Hog3PC directory. Having a corrupt or very full show file destination folder might be causing your show launch issues.
  • Sounds like a valid loopback IP address. My next troubleshooting step would be to delete or move all of the files currently in the Hog3PC Show folder and then delete the Hog3PC Show folder. Then restart Hog3PC and try loading a new show. This should create a brand new Shows folder in the Hog3PC directory. Having a corrupt or very full show file destination folder might be causing your show launch issues.
Children
No Data
Related