class fps::runtime error

Hog 3 PC has stopped working. I get an error message 'class fps::runtime error' each time I try to load a show or start a new show. Is there a fix for this other than a re-install of Windows? I have just upgraded to 2.50 but the error persists.
Parents
  • I also have gotten many errors just like this.. But I am using a tablet connecting to an iPC via a access point. I am pretty sure though it is due to dropouts and errors in the packets going back and forth.

On a side note, Chris are you the best one to talk to about some questions and recommendations on networking stuff to use with the Hog3 show network using a tablet system? I need to put together a package for using a remote focus unit of sorts using hog 3pc and a tablet. I need to get some information as well on how to minimize networking errors when using it wirelessly. And the required data rates and such.
  • I also have gotten many errors just like this.. But I am using a tablet connecting to an iPC via a access point. I am pretty sure though it is due to dropouts and errors in the packets going back and forth.

On a side note, Chris are you the best one to talk to about some questions and recommendations on networking stuff to use with the Hog3 show network using a tablet system? I need to put together a package for using a remote focus unit of sorts using hog 3pc and a tablet. I need to get some information as well on how to minimize networking errors when using it wirelessly. And the required data rates and such.
Children
No Data
Related