Hog3 PC with midi

Hi there
I like to use the midi to control the hog3 PC.
Is this working wit a normal PC midi interface or just with a FP MIDI USB Widget?
Cheers
Hg
Parents
  • Hi Chris,
    Can you expalin how you route your MSC to FOH console or do you have a console at FOH in your set-up
    I am trying to design a system and have got to the point where i would have MSC onstage and have read of several methods of routing MSC but am not clear as to the most direct and effective route.
    If i had a networked consoles in place would both consoles see MSC or or is that not the case,my idea being one console onstage one at FOH?
    Do you need to boost MSC signal if it is going to FOH or over a certain distance.

Any help appreciated
  • Hi Chris,
    Can you expalin how you route your MSC to FOH console or do you have a console at FOH in your set-up
    I am trying to design a system and have got to the point where i would have MSC onstage and have read of several methods of routing MSC but am not clear as to the most direct and effective route.
    If i had a networked consoles in place would both consoles see MSC or or is that not the case,my idea being one console onstage one at FOH?
    Do you need to boost MSC signal if it is going to FOH or over a certain distance.

Any help appreciated
Children
No Data
Related