External monitors

Is there any way to plug in more than 2 external monitors to a hog 3? Ideally I can see using 4 external screens. Two touchscreens and two flat panel displays. Any thoughts?

Brian
Parents
  • I just typed a three thousand word response that got erased by me being timed out. Le Sigh. Here's the highlight reel.

For instance, when editing FX, Programmer, Output, and FX Editor are all full size, which only leaves one screen for the breakdown of palettes and FX list.

Ideally I would always have Programmer and Output as full screens on external non touch screen monitors, which would leave me with four screens to distribute palettes and list pages.

As it is I currently have different views for different processes, and some processes take bumping through two or three different views to complete. Which can also get tricky if I am editing a cue, switch to a view that doesn't have the cue sheet active, it will close said cue sheet asking me to update the cue.

Mainly though I just some more space to easily select something and throw it into a look without having to bump through my views.

It's just a kinda wishful thinking. I love this console, this is the first real time I've gotten to spend really extended time on it, and I feel that the things you guys have done to the software is brilliant. I keep discovering new tricks that constantly make me sit back and go, "Hey, that's really neat!" I also love that you guys are still evolving the product. I'm sure there will be more things that pop into my head, but for now it's bedtime.

Brian
  • I just typed a three thousand word response that got erased by me being timed out. Le Sigh. Here's the highlight reel.

For instance, when editing FX, Programmer, Output, and FX Editor are all full size, which only leaves one screen for the breakdown of palettes and FX list.

Ideally I would always have Programmer and Output as full screens on external non touch screen monitors, which would leave me with four screens to distribute palettes and list pages.

As it is I currently have different views for different processes, and some processes take bumping through two or three different views to complete. Which can also get tricky if I am editing a cue, switch to a view that doesn't have the cue sheet active, it will close said cue sheet asking me to update the cue.

Mainly though I just some more space to easily select something and throw it into a look without having to bump through my views.

It's just a kinda wishful thinking. I love this console, this is the first real time I've gotten to spend really extended time on it, and I feel that the things you guys have done to the software is brilliant. I keep discovering new tricks that constantly make me sit back and go, "Hey, that's really neat!" I also love that you guys are still evolving the product. I'm sure there will be more things that pop into my head, but for now it's bedtime.

Brian
Children
No Data
Related