External monitors

Is there any way to plug in more than 2 external monitors to a hog 3? Ideally I can see using 4 external screens. Two touchscreens and two flat panel displays. Any thoughts?

Brian
Parents
  • [QUOTE=BrianSDavis]The Hog 3pc is a pretty incredible idea. I agree that programmer and Output don't need to be on separate screens, but it would be nice! I'm going to start looking into the h3pc thing. Sounds like it could work out to be very versatile.

Since the software is free...and more than likely you have a PC sitting at FOH, it would probably be the best option. Put it on the network, disable ANY and ALL internet traffic and setup your IP and console number and you should be good to go.
  • [QUOTE=BrianSDavis]The Hog 3pc is a pretty incredible idea. I agree that programmer and Output don't need to be on separate screens, but it would be nice! I'm going to start looking into the h3pc thing. Sounds like it could work out to be very versatile.

Since the software is free...and more than likely you have a PC sitting at FOH, it would probably be the best option. Put it on the network, disable ANY and ALL internet traffic and setup your IP and console number and you should be good to go.
Children
No Data
Related