External monitors

Is there any way to plug in more than 2 external monitors to a hog 3? Ideally I can see using 4 external screens. Two touchscreens and two flat panel displays. Any thoughts?

Brian
Parents
  • I second the networking idea. I do that with my laptop and it gives me an extra non touch (wide screen so it's actually 2 hog displays displaying one of which i use to display output) plus the internal touch screen on my laptop that I usually have the cuelist window open on to activate virtual CLs. I'm with you, i like seeing everything without having to sort through windows. This leaves me my 2 external, and 2 internal touches, in which i usually have a full size programmer window , color, beam windows split, position and chosen master split, then efx editor and efx split.

I've found that it's pretty stable as well, assuming you do not disconnect the networked PC/desk, while anything is active (efx, etc.) otherwise the desk running server will act a little funky.
  • I second the networking idea. I do that with my laptop and it gives me an extra non touch (wide screen so it's actually 2 hog displays displaying one of which i use to display output) plus the internal touch screen on my laptop that I usually have the cuelist window open on to activate virtual CLs. I'm with you, i like seeing everything without having to sort through windows. This leaves me my 2 external, and 2 internal touches, in which i usually have a full size programmer window , color, beam windows split, position and chosen master split, then efx editor and efx split.

I've found that it's pretty stable as well, assuming you do not disconnect the networked PC/desk, while anything is active (efx, etc.) otherwise the desk running server will act a little funky.
Children
No Data
Related