Loopbackadaptor

Hello,

when I install Hog3PC with the Loopbackadaptor, my internet connection does not work anymore.

Any thoughts?
Parents
  • I have had the same problem. To remedy it you need to be sure that the Loopback adapter is disabled when you are going online, with either your wireless connection or wired connection. To change this, go to the control panel and Click on network connections. Once you are there you can right click the connections and DISABLE them.

I also find its helpful to only have one network adapter active when I am running a show, usually the loopback adapter. I do this so there is no chance of being dropped from the wired or wireless network connection.

If you need to go online while running the show, I would suggest not using the loopback adapter and disabling it and only using your wired or wireless internet connection for running the show. I have run many shows from both connection types, but I always find that the loopback adapter is the best option when running a show, because it is a stable 'connection'.
  • I have had the same problem. To remedy it you need to be sure that the Loopback adapter is disabled when you are going online, with either your wireless connection or wired connection. To change this, go to the control panel and Click on network connections. Once you are there you can right click the connections and DISABLE them.

I also find its helpful to only have one network adapter active when I am running a show, usually the loopback adapter. I do this so there is no chance of being dropped from the wired or wireless network connection.

If you need to go online while running the show, I would suggest not using the loopback adapter and disabling it and only using your wired or wireless internet connection for running the show. I have run many shows from both connection types, but I always find that the loopback adapter is the best option when running a show, because it is a stable 'connection'.
Children
No Data
Related