Problems with iSpot color wheel alignment

I am just starting with moving lights and the Hog3PC software. I have a single widget and am using the PC software. Minimal problems so far, but mostly things as part of the learning curve.

I am using 5 Coemar iSpot 150s and one iSpot 575EB. When they come online and I strike the lamps, the color wheels are all off. They are in between colors. Any reason for this that's not so obvious to a novice?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma;29652]Well the profile guru, Steve, is very good about keeping up with these things as long as someone provides him with the info.

The best thing to do is note the actual DMX values for the colour/gobo slots and send him a list by posting in the Fixture Library section of the forum.

You can see the DMX by pressing SETUP & then DMX from the bottom right toolbar....then navigate to the universe where your fixtures are.

Hope this helps:)

did anyone figure this out. man having the same issue
    thanks
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma;29652]Well the profile guru, Steve, is very good about keeping up with these things as long as someone provides him with the info.

The best thing to do is note the actual DMX values for the colour/gobo slots and send him a list by posting in the Fixture Library section of the forum.

You can see the DMX by pressing SETUP & then DMX from the bottom right toolbar....then navigate to the universe where your fixtures are.

Hope this helps:)

did anyone figure this out. man having the same issue
    thanks
Children
No Data
Related