playback + superwidget = 8 universes?

if you put the optional superwidget in the fullboar-extensionlot for the playbackwing, is the fullboar then extended to 8 universes?
Parents
  • Mick, the reason it is limited to 4 universes is that it is alot cheaper than the other consoles. It lacks networking and expansion because it is aimed at a market that do not neccassarily NEED it. Let me put this into perspective. This year the Brit awards was run off a Full Boar, not a Hog 3 like some would expect. Taking this into consideration, you can run an aweful lot off 4 universes. Did you watch any dream will do on the TV a while ago? All of that ran off a vector green, which only has 4 universes. Granted they used Art-Net with it because it can, but you can run alot on 4 universes.

I have a RH in the north for a week in june that I am showing to a hire company and a school who are interested in one. If you wish to come and have a look, I would be happy to help you out. Drop me a PM if you wish to discuss this.

Regards,
  • Mick, the reason it is limited to 4 universes is that it is alot cheaper than the other consoles. It lacks networking and expansion because it is aimed at a market that do not neccassarily NEED it. Let me put this into perspective. This year the Brit awards was run off a Full Boar, not a Hog 3 like some would expect. Taking this into consideration, you can run an aweful lot off 4 universes. Did you watch any dream will do on the TV a while ago? All of that ran off a vector green, which only has 4 universes. Granted they used Art-Net with it because it can, but you can run alot on 4 universes.

I have a RH in the north for a week in june that I am showing to a hire company and a school who are interested in one. If you wish to come and have a look, I would be happy to help you out. Drop me a PM if you wish to discuss this.

Regards,
Children
No Data
Related