rapid color change

hi all,
on my current show I need a similar effect to the first bit of the SHOWPIX demo video(attached) where there is rapid color changing for about 2 seconds. So far I have made one cuelist with ten cues of different colors, put the delay to .5s and set the macro to GM. The problem I am having is that the macro is firing without looking at the delay and it skips straight to the end of the cuelist where the lights fade out

any ideas?:confused:

by the way i'm using varilite Vl2000 wash lights

www.highend.com/HESDirect/showpix/showpix.html
Parents
  • [quote=jxgriffi]However, the VL's have one of the fastest Color bumps that I have encountered. I haven't found a manufacturer that can touch their speed. The Congo/White and Red/White bumps are a sight to see at a fast rate. You can also go from Congo to Red and get the white "strobe" flash in there.

Yep....VLs have always had the fastest color and gobo wheels. The old Trackspots and Intellabeams came close....and could do that white "strobe" by flashing from Red to Blue and passing through White to ge there as well.
  • [quote=jxgriffi]However, the VL's have one of the fastest Color bumps that I have encountered. I haven't found a manufacturer that can touch their speed. The Congo/White and Red/White bumps are a sight to see at a fast rate. You can also go from Congo to Red and get the white "strobe" flash in there.

Yep....VLs have always had the fastest color and gobo wheels. The old Trackspots and Intellabeams came close....and could do that white "strobe" by flashing from Red to Blue and passing through White to ge there as well.
Children
No Data
Related