Moving cues

Using a Road Hog I'm unable to move cues. I'm following the syntax on p.207 of the manual: List 1 Cue 1 thru 4 move List 2 Cue 2 Enter

When I do this, nothing happens. No error message, nothing erased by mistake, nothing overwritten, nothing deleted, nothing. period.

When I execute exactly the same syntax changing "move" to "copy" it copies fine. All of the cues show up just as expected. What am I doing wrong?
Parents
  • What is the alternative to moving cues? Copy inserts "copy of" in front of every cue. Is there a way to eliminate this when copying? What is the best way to merge cuelists. I have created individual songs as separate cuelists and would like to merge them all together for the show. Is this the wrong approach? Should I keep them separate? If so, when I go from one cuelist to the next, how do I clean up the first and cleanly initiate the second. If the second list was released in a state other than cue 1, it picks up where it left off. How do I stop that behavior without merging? Being new to Hog, I'm learning things the Hog way but trying to incorporate my traditional theater background. Thanks for your help.
  • What is the alternative to moving cues? Copy inserts "copy of" in front of every cue. Is there a way to eliminate this when copying? What is the best way to merge cuelists. I have created individual songs as separate cuelists and would like to merge them all together for the show. Is this the wrong approach? Should I keep them separate? If so, when I go from one cuelist to the next, how do I clean up the first and cleanly initiate the second. If the second list was released in a state other than cue 1, it picks up where it left off. How do I stop that behavior without merging? Being new to Hog, I'm learning things the Hog way but trying to incorporate my traditional theater background. Thanks for your help.
Children
No Data
Related