XKeys

Read a little about other users using XKeys and decided to give it a try. I'm using Hog 3PC. First thing I programmed was 100 to run a cue list. When I hit the XKeys button, I See "List 100 Set" on the command line which doesn't exactly do what I expected. I'm not sure if it's related but I've seen something similar before when I try to name a list and certain keys seem to still be mapped to the keyboard shortcut instead of the character. Any ideas?
Parents
  • Yeah that works and I had that much figured out. I was wondering if there was a file that could be setup in a text editor like Notepad that will gurantee I get the right codes in. Like I said, there seems to be a difference between the ENTER key on the main keyboard an the ENTER key on the numeric side. Next, iIf any body has the key codes (not just the shortcuts in the manual, but the actual binary codes) the HOG 3PC expects that would probably resolve this issue. The other issue is how to deal with TAB+1. XKeys seems to only hand ALT and CTRL as a dual key combo. That is, it correctly maps ALT+1 as {ALT+1} and incorrectly maps TAB+1 as {TAB}+{1}. Make sense?
  • Yeah that works and I had that much figured out. I was wondering if there was a file that could be setup in a text editor like Notepad that will gurantee I get the right codes in. Like I said, there seems to be a difference between the ENTER key on the main keyboard an the ENTER key on the numeric side. Next, iIf any body has the key codes (not just the shortcuts in the manual, but the actual binary codes) the HOG 3PC expects that would probably resolve this issue. The other issue is how to deal with TAB+1. XKeys seems to only hand ALT and CTRL as a dual key combo. That is, it correctly maps ALT+1 as {ALT+1} and incorrectly maps TAB+1 as {TAB}+{1}. Make sense?
Children
No Data
Related