What HES kit do you own

Was sting behind H3PC this afternoon, and wondered what HES kit you guys around the forums own? I priced up my HES control wishlist this afternoon, and if my dad doesnt win $50,000 on the lottery I wont be getting any :aargh4: :D
Parents
  • I own a Super Widget, 2 Hog III upgraded widgets, a programming and playback wing. I have placed a about a dozen or so widgets in installs recently -- all churches by the way. I usually loan/rent the single widgets out for a few weeks/months to let the churches decide if they like it. I use super widget and the wings on the shows I design and/or program.

My equipment also includes (2) 17" Elo touch screens, UPS, PC and, gigabit switch, wireless network hub and keyboard with LED backlit keys. I bought the pieces over about two years. I travel with the control rig in a large Pelican case. However, I am currently having a new custom road case made to make travel easier and remove the setup/teardown time with all the cables. Once I get it all put together I will post some pictures back here.

--
    Kevin Montagne
    kevin (at) litkam (dot) com
  • I own a Super Widget, 2 Hog III upgraded widgets, a programming and playback wing. I have placed a about a dozen or so widgets in installs recently -- all churches by the way. I usually loan/rent the single widgets out for a few weeks/months to let the churches decide if they like it. I use super widget and the wings on the shows I design and/or program.

My equipment also includes (2) 17" Elo touch screens, UPS, PC and, gigabit switch, wireless network hub and keyboard with LED backlit keys. I bought the pieces over about two years. I travel with the control rig in a large Pelican case. However, I am currently having a new custom road case made to make travel easier and remove the setup/teardown time with all the cables. Once I get it all put together I will post some pictures back here.

--
    Kevin Montagne
    kevin (at) litkam (dot) com
Children
No Data
Related